4 bedrooms - House - Terraced
8, Barnstaple, EX31 2JP
- 4 Bedroom Impressive Terrace House
- Sought after Village Location
- Lounge with Bi-fold doors to dining Room
- Bespoke Kitchen by local craftsman
- Utility Room
- Cellar with two rooms with Scope
- Modern Shower Room and Bathroom
- Courtyard Garden/Rear Access
- Parking Nearby
- No Onward Chain
A 4 bedroom Impressive Terraced House with scope for further improvement. Original Cornices and picture rails. Cellar with scope. Sought after village location. EPC TBC
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room 4.70m x 3.43m (15'5 x 11'3")
- Dinning Room 3.45m x 3.30m (11'4" x 10'10")
- Kitchen 3.48m x 2.92m (11'5 x 9'7")
- Utility Room 3.00m x 1.24m (9'10" x 4'1")
- Cellar Room 1 5.33mx 3.48m (17'6"x 11'5")
- Cellar Room 2 3.05m x 2.74m (10' x 9')
- First Floor Landing
- Shower Room 2.13m x 2.13m (7' x 7')
- Bathroom 3.15m x 2.31m (10'4" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 1 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12')
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')
- Bedroom 3 2.13m x 2.24m (7' x 7'4")
- Bedroom 4/Studio Room 5.61m x 3.78m (18'5" x 12'5")
8 The Terrace is one of the largest properties in the terrace which benefits from not only from a cellar but a studio to the 2nd Floor. The current owners have improved the property and benefits from recently being re-wired. It has GFCH combi Boiler.
In brief the accommodation comprises: A very pleasant sitting room with open Victorian Grate with open fire, cornices and picture rails. Bi-Folding doors open through to Dining Room, with original cornices and picture rail. Beautiful wood block floor throughout.
To the rear of the hall a glazed door leads to a bespoke local craftsman fitted modern kitchen with wooden style work surface with cupboards under, range cooker and integrated dishwasher. Utility room. From the Kitchen door leads to rear Patio.
Door to cellar from Hallway, Cellar has two good sized with much scope for improvement.
First Floor; 3 bedrooms, two doubles and a single. The current owner has installed a new Separate Shower room with Luxury double shower. Victorian Style basin with bowl. Heated Towel Rail. Separate Family Bathroom with roll top bath, two towel rails, wash hand basin and Wc.
To the Second Floor, there is a Studio which is virtually untouched but has central heating, views to the rear and scope to be made into an attractive separate Studio or Fourth Bedroom.
Bickington caters well for everyday needs with amenities which include Bickington stores/post office a public house and hairdressers. A regular bus services operates within the area with frequent connections to and from the town. Barnstaple the regional centre of North Devon offers an excellent range of amenities with great shopping facilities which include the Green Lanes Shopping Centre, many High Street chains and local shops, banks, post office and numerous public houses and a wide variety of restaurants. The North Devon link road is also nearby providing a swift and direct route to the M5 motorway and connecting routes beyond.
Sitting Room 4.70m x 3.43m (15'5 x 11'3")
Dinning Room 3.45m x 3.30m (11'4" x 10'10")
Kitchen 3.48m x 2.92m (11'5 x 9'7")
Utility Room 3.00m x 1.24m (9'10" x 4'1")
Cellar Room 1 5.33mx 3.48m (17'6"x 11'5")
Cellar Room 2 3.05m x 2.74m (10' x 9')
First Floor Landing
Shower Room 2.13m x 2.13m (7' x 7')
Bathroom 3.15m x 2.31m (10'4" x 7'7")
Bedroom 1 3.86m x 3.66m (12'8" x 12')
Bedroom 2 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')
Bedroom 3 2.13m x 2.24m (7' x 7'4")
Bedroom 4/Studio Room 5.61m x 3.78m (18'5" x 12'5")
Within a short walking distance is the village Car Park where a Permit can be obtained for £15.00 per annum.